Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pretty Lil Teine

I thought I would introduce you all to one of my favorite island songs that’s gaining legit credibility. Check out the song and music video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8STgy58k2U 
It will have you singing “Pretty Lil Teine. Seki a oe” all day long. I introduced it to Ethan last night, and he has become victim to it’s catchiness. (He has also proclaimed me a music genius ;) 
Pronunciation: “Pretty Lil Teine. Seki a oe” (pretty lil tay-ney  sec-ee  a oye) 
Translation: “Pretty Lil Girl. She’s so cool.”
(P.S. I can identify practically every location in the music video and know the main “music video girl.” Yes, I live on a small island.)
Kate (because I know you will eventually read this): The music video girls is the one that we rode in the back of the pick up to and from Fagatele Bay with.. and then who we saw “gettin’ down” at Bowling Alley. Teehee. I love Samoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment