Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Licensed

About a month and a half ago, Ethan and I went to change over our drivers' licenses. If you plan to drive in Samoa for more than 30 days, they required you to get an AS license. Since the cops seem to enjoy pulling of palagi, we figured we should be on the safe side and follow the rules. 


We were both ridiculously excited about our new licenses that will one day make great souvenirs of our time on the Rock. I admit.. for the first few weeks I got a goofy grin when I was asked to show my license for things. It's the simple things in life.....

Yes, I photoshoped all the "good" info out, but I thought I would show you my new license!



(I'm probably one of the shortest people to get a Samoan license....Only the elementary schoolers are 5'1" here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment