Thursday, August 12, 2010

Radio Star

Get in line for my autograph, because I’m Samoa’s latest radio star! Don’t worry, your ears won’t bleed. I’m not singing! :) As part of my gig of being “the face of PiCED,” I record all of our radio ads. So, 10 times a week on KSB and 5 times a day, 5 days a week on KHJ you can tune and hear my silky, smooth voice (ha!) update you on all of PiCED’s latest. It’s always really awkward to be riding in the car, jamming to a good song, and then go to commercial and hear my own voice. Ethan and I frequently have radio dial wars as I fight to turn down the volume and he struggles to embarrass me by turning it way up.....It’s tough being in the limelight :)
Besides radio ads I will occasionally go on the morning show to talk about a special program. Before recording my ads I was part of a quick live-on-air meet and greet to introduce me as the new PiCED gal. So like I said, get in line quick before my autographs cost you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment