Monday, August 2, 2010

All Alone in Fa’ilolo

Last night we said good bye to Scott and Taylor who are headed back to Georgia. Ethan and I are all alone in our house in Fa’ilolo. I didn’t sleep much at all..... Our house has a history of ghosts and creepy encounters. I never really believed in ghosts... but neither did Scott and Taylor until a few incidents last fall..... Since our village is tiny and quiet and the roar of the ocean is loud, it can feel really lonely and isolated. The house is also very creaky... lots of unexplained noises. The doors continually squeak open and closed and sometime bang shut when there doesn’t seem to be a breeze. My imagination seemed to get the best of me last night and I caught myself cautiously hiding under the covers for safely. Let’s hope there will be no scary visitors in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment