Sunday, February 7, 2010

Termites Suck

Termites are the nastiest little creatures. They are like little wormy things with wings, and  my house is infested with them.... Oh Samoa. They’ve eaten a box full of paper, they attack anything wooden, they make their mud tubes/nests, and they won’t go away. Every so often they swarm. Tons of them fly around the house, swarm the house, and bug the heck out of me. 
What’s also worse is that the fans blow their wings off so then they look like little larvae squirming around. 
As I sit here on my bed typing, at least 2 of them are crawling on me. I pick them off and  fling them away, but another 2 are sure to take their places. 
I can count 22 of them on my bed right now. Again, as soon as I fling them off....they are right there again. I hate them! They are creepy and crawly and nasty. They make me appreciate US construction which prevents this from being such a problem...
I hate them so much that I have had nightmares about them. So as I sit here, I keep asking myself, “Is this normal!?” I think probably not. 
(thanks for reading my termite rant)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Was that a picture you took on your bed? That's nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just read this post, and I think it's funny because last week I posted an "I hate termites" post on my blog at midnight because they were living in our roll of toilet paper. One thing about Samoa I will never miss...

    Oh and I ate that termite that I thought was chocolate sauce at your house while watching Glee in the dark...

    ReplyDelete