Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bagel Bonanza

It’s funny how when your so far from home the littlest semblances of normalcy and western life become such a big deal. The highlight of my weekend was discovering bagels at Cost-U-Less. I never saw them last year, and though I’m not a bagel fanatic at home, I always daydreamed of bagels and cream cheese. Oh such luxuries that say only 6,000 miles away. I think my eyes lit up like a little girl on Christmas morning when she discovers a life size Barbie jeep under the Christmas tree. (I always wanted one of those.) Anyway, bagels were a prize I only dreamt of....until now! We bought the 16 pack  and they are now filling our freeze! 

1 comment:

  1. Lol I feel that!

    Last year when I realized that Island Java had bagels I was so happy I almost cried!

    ReplyDelete