Sunday, January 24, 2010

We Are Gleeks



Hi my name is Jessie, and I have a problem. I have an addiction to Glee. 

Ethan brought the first season of Glee (the new musical TV series) for me on his visit. While he was here we watched the entires season (within 2 days). I was in love. When Kate got back from her Christmas break back in the States we realized we were both obsessed. We gave the episodes to both Taylor and Cynthia, and they, too, finished the entire season within a few days. 
Since I am such a Glee nerd, I wikipediaed the show and found out that we are called “Gleeks” (Glee Geeks). We literally quote Glee in every part of lives, and mention a quote at least once every hour. We also constantly sing our favorite songs from the series. “You’re Havin’ My Baby” is our absolute favorite song, as we perform it for each other each night we hang out. Cynthia, Kate, and I even devised a “baby” dance for the song. 
I’m sure at some point there will be pictures and videos of all of our crazy Glee reenactment. Until then, if you have not watched Glee, WATCH IT and fall in love. Because the next time you see me I will be quoting it religiously and will probably want to discuss it with you for hours on end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment