Friday, December 17, 2010

Off to Kiwi Land

I’m off to New Zealand tomorrow! Ethan and I can’t wait for some sweet vacation time. I just finished packing! Everything I need for 2 weeks in a duffle bag and backpack... this is a very proud moment for me......normally I would require 3 large suitcases and a moving truck :)


We plan to spend the next 2 weeks driving the North Island. We’ll visit Auckland, Pahia, Tauranga, Rotorua, Taupo, Wellington, New Plymouth and everything in between! We are hosteling it up, so every second is sure to be an adventure. The best part about it all... we will have 2 New Years eves, as we will be leaving New Zealand on January 1st and then traveling back across the international date line!


Wish us luck!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment